1. Strong wear resistance: All the overflow parts are made of UHMW-PE with steel lining. UHMW-PE has the highest wear resistance among plastics, 4 times higher than PA66 and PTFE, and 7-10 times higher than carbon steel and stainless steel.
2. Strong impact resistance: The impact strength of UHMWPE ranks first among general engineering plastics, which is five times as high as that of (acrylonitrile/butadiene/styrene) copolymer (ABS) and can maintain stability at minus 196 C. This is a characteristic that no other plastics have.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: The pump can resist all kinds of corrosive media (acid, alkali, salt) and organic solvents in a certain temperature and concentration range, and impregnate in 80 kinds of organic solvents at 20 ~90 ~C for 30 days. There are no abnormal phenomena on the surface and no changes in other physical properties.
4. Noise-free: UHMWPE has the highest impact energy absorptivity in plastics and good silence, thus minimizing the noise generated by liquid activities in the process of delivery.
5. Safe and reliable, non-toxic synthesis: UHMW-PE used in this pump has extremely stable chemical properties, so it is also suitable for use in food and gymnastics industry.
6. Low friction coefficient: the internal friction system of the pump is only 0.07-0.11, so it has self-smoothness. Under the condition of water smoothness, the dynamic friction coefficient is half lower than that of PA66 and POM. When working in sliding or rotating mode, the smoothness is better than that of steel and brass with smooth oil.
7. Good anti-stickiness: UHMW-PE has excellent anti-stickiness, and its anti-stickiness ability is comparable to that of PTFE, so it is outstanding in delivering some medium with high viscosity.